The average Espresso Drive-thru Business sells approximately 200-300 Cups of Espresso and Coffee Based Drinks per day.Sep 12, 2015 (Source: quora)
I drink coffee everyday, sometimes several times a day. Over time this can get very expensive! Even brewing my morning coffee and going for ice drinks and frappe’s mid-day was adding up. It was actually my Mom, who only drinks frappe’s who suggested she start making them at home. After watching several YouTube videos, we went to Macy’s and got their cheapest espresso machine, $30! Willow (mom) already had a blender, you just need one good enough to crush ice. The steps are simple, ingredients all together depending where you live only $30 and last a good amount of time!
Steps will depend on your blender and espresso machine! Guideline is same! 🙂
- Empty both ice trays into blender, crush until fine. Add the chocolate and caramel sauce.
- Add your choice cappuccino flavoring, moms is hills double mocha. Three scoops.
- Next let’s get our espresso going! Make sure in any machine to pack it down tight. A good tip to know when it’s out of good espresso is when it’s see through.
- Place with ice and flavorings and blend together till it has the thickness or smoothness you like.
- I like to add chocolate to the bottom of the cup!
- Add straw and enjoy.